One of my favorite lines from “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” is….”Ooh, call him in the middle of the night and tell him everything you had to eat that day.” Great way to turn a guy off! Right? Well, luckily that’s not what I’m trying to do. Instead, I’m blogging my daily routine which includes everything I had to eat that day as well as exercise, water intake, and a few other miscellaneous wellness tips. Why? Friends and my group exercise faithful followers have asked me to!
Habits I attempt to do everyday are #1: drink lots of filtered water (typically 75 to 90 ounces), #2: lots of exercise (including moderate to high intensity), and #3 eat lots of vegetables.
Please wander throughout the site and offer any useful tips you have found in your own quest for wellness.
• Ran trails with Cocoa my Chocolate Labrador Retriever approximately 5 miles.
• Water jogged 30 minutes
• 2 large mugs starbucks coffee made at home – black
• 2 fried eggs with some sea salt and pepper
• huge salad with small amount of lite blue cheese dressing:
• Salad contents: Chicken
• Mixed Greens of all kinds including spinach & kale
• Broccoli, cauliflour, carrots, beets, green peas, red onion, black olives, red pepper, mushrooms
• Shrimp stir-fry – see picture: all the great veggies in the frig plus dab of soy sauce and chicken broth.
• tiny bit of brown rice left over from PF Changes (about ¼ cup)
• apple with little bit of peanut butter
• sweet potato chips (normal serving size)