I came across an article on Livestrong that is a definite read! There are 23 tips from some of the world’s best trainers, and all of them are valid.
My Top 5 are:
1. Do What You Love! Life is too short to spend time doing anything you despise doing. Keep trying until you find exercises/workouts that you enjoy.
2. Pump More Iron…You can sculpt the body you desire by making weight lifting a regular part of your exercise routine. And you have the added benefit of helping prevent osteoporosis!
3. Work More Muscles in Less Time. I am big into compound moves. While lunging, add a bicep curl. While doing plias, add a tricep French press. There are many ways to work multiple muscle groups simultaneously.
4. Share Your Goals. Tell your family. Tell a friend. Tell your trainer. They want to help you!
5. You can’t out-train a bad diet. This statement is so true. Exercising will definitely help when you make nutritional mistakes. But, on a regular basis, you will not get the results you want with a bad diet. Make those changes now!
Read the full article: