Planning makes all the difference in the world! Knowing what you are going to consume ahead of time puts you in control!
This quote from Jennifer Hudson is completely accurate, BUT there is a big problem about forgetting to eat all day while you are shopping…you tend to binge at the holiday parties. So, this blog is all about how to avoid over-indulging during the holiday season.
How to avoid eating crap at parties and any place where you do not do the cooking.
Before the party…
1. Drink 70-90 ounces of water and exercise
2. Eat a good breakfast with protein & carbs
3. Eat a good lunch with protein & carbs
4. Eat good snacks with protein & carbs
5. Eat a light supper with protein & carbs OR a Quest bar
Notice there are 5 steps before even going to the party. If you do all of these, you will naturally not over-indulge and therefore don’t need to follow any instructions from here on out 🙂 Have fun!
View original post 234 more words