I hate to be a “Debbie Downer!” This blog post starts out as “Glass Half Empty”, but if you read the whole thing it will become “Glass Half Full.” I promise!
Regular exercise and an excellent diet are not enough anymore. Why?
1. Stress – your body is constantly being attacked by stress caused not only by your life/job/family/school/community/obligations/, but outside sources beyond your control. Your immune system is compromised every minute of every day.
2. Carcinogens/toxins – they are everywhere! Food, air, water, soil, plastics, industrial solvents and cleaners, and the list goes on and on.
3. Normal aging and digestion issues
4. Food: GMOs, non-organic food, processed food, long transit time for food to arrive, over-cooking food, skipping meals, eating out. Beef – just read an article about beef being the new “SUV” harming our environment
5. Lack of Sleep
6. Mobile phone use (more on this later)
7. Genetics/Family History – Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia
All of you perfect people 🙂 listen up! If you are completely self-motivated and exercise and eat right 100% of the time, it is still not enough. You must take supplements and more than just a multi-vitamin. Does your physician still tell you to eat healthy and exercise, take a multi-vitamin and calcium, and don’t smoke? If so, he/she is way behind on overall disease prevention. There is actually a book written by an M.D. titled, What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About Nutritional Medicine May Be Killing You.
Now for the good news! There is a nutritional supplement that I would love to recommend to you if you are interested. This supplement is the first I have publicly endorsed in over 30 years of being in the wellness business. The supplement has been clinically proved to reduce your oxidative stress by 40% in the first 30 days. I need to explain how it works, but not in a blog post. If you want to contact me, please do at email@example.com
Thanks for reading!